We provide every type of Building Inspection you could ever need!
Providing local prices for local people. For your ‘Peace of Mind’, go with the Best! Professional service guaranteed.
Qualified, Registered and Insured Building Surveyors and Building Inspectors, for your ‘Peace of Mind’.
Services we provide:
- Pre-Purchase Home Building Inspection / Report
- Combined Pre-Purchase Building and Pest Inspections/Reports
- Structural Pre-Purchase Home Building Inspection / Report
- Combined Structural Pre-Purchase Home Building and Pest Inspections/Reports
- Pest Inspection Only
- Building Inspection Only
- Glasgow Vendor Pre-Sale Reports
- Project Management Services
- Electrical Safety checks – Polarity Testing, Electromagnetic Field (EMF) Testing, Circuit Breaker Testing, Microwave Testing, Formaldehyde Testing and CO2 Testing.
- Asbestos Identification & Testing
- Owner Builder Inspections / Defects Inspections / 137B Reports.
- Home Condition Reports; to enable you to keep the equity in your home. Also advantageous for Insurance purposes.
- Structural Home Condition Reports.
- Quality Assurance New Home Inspections
- Staged Quality Assurance on new Homes
- Structural Building Inspections
- Building Inspections on any structure from Residential, Commercial, Retail and Industrial. Which includes but is not limited to: Sheds, Garages, Carports, Fencing, Decks, Pergolas, Verandas, Extensions, Additions and Renovations
- Consultations on any building matter
- When Building Permits are required
- Unlawful Building works
- Building Notices and Orders from Council
- Swimming Pool Safety Barrier Inspection / Report
- Safety Compliance Inspections
- Mandatory Inspections. (Footings/Siting, Framing and Final/Occupancy).
- We phone you after the inspection with a run down on your results, prior to the Report.
- You are also welcome to join our qualified inspectors on site and ask any questions you may have.
- We arrange everything for you. Once you go with Glasgow, we contact and arrange access to the site and then email you, your confirmed day and time.
- We also have EFTPOS facilities available for your convenience.
On site Hand Written Reports to give a copy straight to your builder or we can provide you with a computer based professional format with attached photographs of any identified defect.
Our services are ongoing! Once you receive your Report and have any questions, feel free to contact us. If you have any building questions in the future, feel free to contact us. We are happy to help and only charge a fee if we return to site.
Contact Glasgow Building Inspections today to find out how we can help you!
Think Building Inspections… Think Glasgow! For your ‘Peace of Mind’.