Qualified, Registered and Insured Building Surveyors and Inspectors!!
Glasgow Building Inspections was developed for people needing building inspections, professional advice, honesty, support, qualified knowledge and understanding when buying, selling or building your home or any structure.
Operating in the Building Inspection and Surveying Industry for over 14 years Glasgow Building Inspections only employ Qualified, Registered and Insured Building Surveyors and Inspectors & Registered Practitioners.
Our Owner Kim Glasgow has a wealth of knowledge and experience with over 14 years in both the Private and Public Sector. Achieving the highest level of Building Inspector, Kim continued on with the Bachelor’s Degree in Building Surveying, now holding the highest registration of Building Surveyor.
We provide thorough Inspections and Reports in accordance with the Building Act, the Building Regulations, The Building Code of Australia (BCA), (now commonly known as the National Construction Code)(NCC), Australian Standards & Standards and Tolerances. We aim to achieve the highest standard possible for your needs and knowledge to ensure your ‘Peace of Mind’.
We are available for follow up phone or email enquiries and advice and always give you, our client, 100% to ensure your Peace of Mind.
Why Glasgow Building Inspections is your first choice when it comes to Building Inspections:
- Registered Building Practitioners.
- Qualified, Registered and Insured.
- Building Surveyors and Inspectors.
- Customer Focused.
- Assisting you in your ‘Peace of Mind’.
- Great local pricing.
- On-going service.
- We take same day bookings.
- Fast turnaround on reports (Same day service or next morning).
- Locally owned and operated.
- Provides ALL building inspection services.
- Provides verbal building inspections.
- No job is too big or too small.
- Becoming a One-Stop-Shop!
- We can assist you through the whole process. Providing you with Glasgow Vendor Pre-Sale Reports, which include our Combined Pest and Building Inspection, with additional services of Electrical Safety & Testing and Project Management. We hire and oversea all trades, based on our Report under your direction. We also provide Owner Builder, 137b Reports to include in your Section 32 along with Glasgow Vendor Pre-Sale Reports.
- Glasgow Pre-Purchase Home Inspections are similar with our Combined Building & Pest and Electrical Safety, Asbestos Identification and Testing and Project Management Services for any requested building works.
Contact Glasgow Building Inspections today to find out how we can help you!
Think Building Inspections… Think Glasgow! For your ‘Peace of Mind’.
Glasgow Building Inspections Details:
ABN: 54 497 123 549
Building Surveyor – BS-L 40112
Building Inspector – IN-U 39657