Qualified, Registered and Insured Building Surveyors and Building Inspectors!
Providing local prices for local people. For your ‘Peace of Mind’, go with the Best! Professional service guaranteed.
We are based in Traralgon and service the Gippsland Region. Glasgow Building Inspections are a locally owned and operated Building Inspection Service. Providing local prices for local people. Glasgow Building Inspections was developed to assist people buying and selling homes and requiring an assessment of the condition of the property prior to purchase or sale.
It is an important decision buying a home and should be supported by the knowledge of a registered Building Surveyor, to assess the physical state of the property. All our Inspectors are Qualified, Registered and Insured to offer you the best information possible about your decision.
Selling with confidence with Glasgow Vendor Pre-Sale Reports! We have designed an easier transition for all during the buying and selling process.
We are known for our professionalism, excellent customer service, expert knowledge, fast turnaround on Reports, friendly attitude, competitive pricing and attention to detail. We provide comprehensive Professional Written Reports, and on-site Verbal Reports for immediate results on your chosen property. With the convenience of EFTPOS facilities and joining our Qualified Surveyors & Inspectors on site during the Inspection, you get your results right then and there, and everything is explained to you in detail.
For your ‘Peace of Mind’ book your Building Inspections with Glasgow Building Inspections today.
We provide every type of Building Inspection you’ll ever need! From
- Combined Pre-Purchase Building and Pest Inspection Reports
- Pre-Purchase Home Inspections
- Pre-Purchase Structural Building Inspections
- Glasgow Vendor Pre-Sale Reports – Combined
- Glasgow Vendor Structural Pre-Sale Reports
- Project Management Services
- Termite / Pest Inspections
- Structural Building Inspections
- Asbestos Identification and Testing
- Owner Builder, 137B Defects Reports
- Home Condition Inspection Reports
- Quality Assurance Home Inspections
- Electrical Safety checks: Polarity Testing, Circuit Breaker Testing, Electromagnetic Field (EMF) Testing, CO2 Testing, Formaldehyde Testing
- Consultations on any building matter
- Fencing, Pergolas, Verandas, Sheds, Carports, Garages, Decks, Swimming Pool & Fencing
- Additions, Extensions, Alterations, Renovations
- Mandatory Inspections.
For further information on any of our Building Inspection Services, please visit the appropriate drop down tabs, or for a free quote please contact Glasgow Building Inspections on 0447 282 182 or email email@example.com
Glasgow Building Inspections employees are all Qualified, Registered and Insured Building Surveyors, Building Inspectors and Pest Inspectors!
Think Building Inspections… Think Glasgow!! For your ‘Peace of Mind!’